Don Russell Performing Arts Centre (Thornlie) | March 12 - 20, 2021
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Steel Magnolias BY Robert Harling
Truvy Jones runs a successful beauty salon in Chinquapin, Louisiana, where all the ladies in the neighborhood have a standing Saturday appointment.
Along with her anxious and eager assistant, Annelle, Truvy styles the hair of many of the women about town: wealthy widow and former first lady of Chinquapin, Clairee Belcher, local curmudgeon Ouiser Boudreaux ("I'm notcrazy, I've just been in a bad mood for forty years"), intelligent and compassionate career woman M'Lynn, and her daughter Shelby, the prettiestgirl in town.
Shelby’s engagement is the talk of the town, but the joy and excitement of her wedding quickly turn to concern as she faces a risky pregnancy and a myriadof health complications.
Eventually, when Shelby dies from complications related to her diabetes, M’Lynn has to deal with the most difficult of life’s challenges: the loss of one’s only child.
As the women of Chinquapin makes their ways over life’s many hurdlestogether, they find comfort (and a fair amount of verbal ribbing) in one another. "You have no idea how wonderful you are," M'Lynn tells the ladies at the end of the play. Truvy responds, with a smile, "Of course we do."
|Truvy Jones||Gabrielle Sampson|
|Anelle Dupuy-desoto||Megan West|
|Claree Belcher||Ellie Cutbush|
|Shelby Eatenton-Latcherie||Kat Ludley|
|M'Lynn Eatenton||Diana Oliver|
- Friday March 12th @ 7.30pm
- Saturday March 13th @ 2pm
- Saturday March 13th @ 7.30pm
- Friday March 19th @ 7.30pm
- Saturday March 20th @ 2pm
- Saturday March 20th @ 7.30pm
- $26 standard, $18 student/concession, GROUPS purchase 10 tickets, receive 1 free *excludes ticketing fee
- Don Russell Performing Arts Centre - Lot 13 Murdoch Rd, Thornlie WA 6108
- Don Russell Performing Arts Centre
- Lot 13 Murdoch Rd, Thornlie WA 6108
- March 12 - 20, 2021