Koorliny Arts Centre (Kwinana) | July 2019
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
The streets of Victorian England come to life as Oliver, a malnourished orphan in a workhouse, becomes the neglected apprentice of an undertaker. Oliver escapes to London and finds acceptance among a group of petty thieves and pickpockets led by the elderly Fagin. When Oliver is captured for a theft that he did not commit, the benevolent victim, Mr. Brownlow takes him in. Fearing the safety of his hideout, Fagin employs the sinister Bill Sikes and the sympathetic Nancy to kidnap him back, threatening Oliver’s chances of discovering the true love of a family.
The award-winning musical adaptation of the classic Dickens’ novel springs to life with some of the most memorable characters and song ever to hit the stage.
Book, music and lyrics by Lionel Bart
Licensed exclusively by Music Theatre International (Australasia). All performance materials supplied by Hal Leonard Australia.
|Oliver Twist||Duncan Ferguson|
|Artful Dodger||Kelsey Morandin|
|Bill Sykes||Peter ‘Pear’ Carr|
|Mr Bumble||Neil Young|
|Widow Corney||Mishka Miller|
|Mr Sowerberry||Jacob Smith|
|Mrs Sowerberry||Rach Gilmour|
|Mr Brownlow/Ensemble||Royce Newall|
|Charlotte Sowerberry/Ensemble||Eve-Scarlett Trower|
|Noah Claypole/Ensemble||Edan Frazer|
|Dr Grimwig/Ensemble||Evan Bialas|
|Mrs Bedwin/Ensemble||Kelly Salathiel|
|Old Sally/Ensemble||Valerie Geeves|
|Charlie Bates/Orphan Ensemble||Corban Fenton|
|Nipper/Orphan Ensemble||Hunter Young|
|Captain/Orphan Ensemble||Isabelle Carr|
|Musical Director||Liam House|
|Stage Manager||Jodie Mars|
Kimberley Shaw | Read full review: stagewhispers.com.au
"One of the most exciting aspects of Laughing Horse’s Oliver!, apart from some stellar performances, was the amount of new faces brought to the stage..."
- Koorliny Arts Centre
- 10 Hutchins Way, Kwinana Town Centre WA 6167
- 12th - 20th July 2019
- A co-op production with
- Koorliny Arts Centre