State Dramafest & The Hills Festival of Drama | 2013
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Karen and her mother Petula are in an exclusive lingerie shop, preparing for Karen’s wedding night. Petula is prompted to reveal more than Karen wanted to hear about her own sex life, but then when she tries on a basque, Karen reveals more than she wanted about her own relationship.
By John Chambers
|Petula||Jude St Clair|
Kecks was performed at The Hills Festival of Drama and the State Dramefest in 2013. The production won the following awards:
- Best Stage Manager - Adam Salathiel
- Adjudicator’s Certificate for Bold Performance - Cally Zanik & Jude St Clair
- Adjudicator’s Certificate for Outstanding Set - Laughing Horse Productions
- State Dramafest
- The Hills Festival of Drama