The Wizard of Oz (Youth Musical)
Don Russell Performing Arts Centre (Thornlie) | October 1 - 9, 2021
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Like so many girls her age, little Dorothy Gale of Kansas dreams of what lies over the rainbow. One day a twister hits her farm and carries her away over the rainbow to another world. Come join Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tinman, the Cowardly Lion, and Toto as they travel the universe of Dorothy's imagination.
By L. Frank Baum. With Music and Lyrics by Harold Arlen and E. Y. Harburg. Background Music by Herbert Stothart. Dance and Vocal Arrangements by Peter Howard. Orchestration by Larry Wilcox. Adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Based upon the Classic Motion Picture owned by Turner Entertainment Co. and distributed in all media by Warner Bros.
"The Wizard of Oz" is presented by permission of ORiGiN Theatrical on behalf of Tams-Witmark LLC.
|Professor Marvel||Peter Jacobs|
|"Hunk"||Beau van der Beeke|
|Miss Gulch||Sienna Macri|
|Uncle Henry||Keaton Humphreys|
|Jitterbug||Chloe van der Beeke|
|Musical Director||Krispin Maesalu|
|Stage Manager||Mishka Miller|
- Friday October 1st @ 7:00pm
- Saturday October 2nd @ 1:30pm
- Saturday October 2nd @ 7:00pm
- Friday October 8th @ 7:00pm
- Saturday October 9th @ 1:30pm
- Saturday October 9th @ 7:00pm
- Don Russell Performing Arts Centre - Lot 13 Murdoch Rd, Thornlie WA 6108
- Book Tickets
- Don Russell Performing Arts Centre
- Lot 13 Murdoch Rd, Thornlie WA 6108
- October 1 - 9, 2021