Audition Notice - The Vicar of Dibley
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
At first the village community are horrified at having received a female Vicar from the head church, however eventually they learn to accept her as she learns (and challenges) the steadfast ways of the village. She manoeuvres her way into the hearts of the parishioners and the community in which she lives.
This stage adaptation of The Vicar of Dibley takes its source primarily from the first two series of the show aired between 1994 and 1998. Series one consisted of 6 episodes and series two only 4 episodes, although some of the later episodes and specials have been referenced. In this script adaption created by Ian Gower, it is primarily about the reception a female vicar receives upon being assigned to a small farming village called Dibley.
The Vicar of Dibley is a stage play by Ian Gower and Paul Carpenter adapted from the original TV series by Richard Curtis and Paul Mayhew-Archer. With kind permission of Tiger Aspect Productions and Comic Relief.
- APRIL 24 - MAY 02, 2020
- Koorliny Arts Centre - 10 Hutchins Way, Kwinana Town Centre WA 6167
- Directed by Kelly Salathiel.
Auditions will be held at Koorliny Arts Centre on Saturday, the 16th February from 10-4, in 30min slots.
Parts that are needed - English accents are a must for all adult parts:
- David Horton
- Geraldine Granger
- Hugo Horton
- Alice Tinker
- Letitia Cropley
- Jim Trott
- Frank Pickle
- Owen Newitt
- Also needed 2 girls & 3 boys between 8-12 for 1 scene (English accents preferred but not essential)
Auditionees will need to prepare a monologue of their choosing and be able to demonstrate their English accent.
To book an audition, or, if you have any questions, please email the Director, Kelly Salathiel at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Koorliny Arts Centre
- 10 Hutchins Way, Kwinana Town Centre WA 6167
- April 24 - May 02, 2020